Social Icons

Random Album Review: Pretties for You by Alice Cooper


Band: Alice Cooper
Album: Pretties for You
Released: June 1969
Genre: Hard Rock/Psychedelic Rock
Label: Straight
Producers: Ian Underwood and Herb Cohen

Tracklist: 
Titanic Overture
10 Minutes Before the Worm
Sing Low, Sweet Cheerio
Today Mueller
Living
Fields of Regret
No Longer Umpire
Levity Ball
B.B. on Mars
Reflected
Apple Bush
Earwigs to Eternity
Changing Arranging

I am going to try to be nice with this review, but I don't see how that is possible. There is just too much going on in this songs. It really does sound like they just get a lot of random instruments together and just started playing. I mean there is a reason why they don't play any of this songs live any more. 

But lucky this is not the what Alice Cooper is known for. I am a fan of Alice Cooper, I wouldn't say a big fan. I know a lot by this band. And I am happy they changed there sound. This really gave me a headache listening to this album.

The only thing I can think of that is positive is that on some parts of the album the guitar sounds pretty good. At some parts it has a nice old school rock feel to it. But then it goes to crap.

Rating: 2/10

Favorite Songs: None


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...