Social Icons

Daily Album Review: Weight of the World by Carry Your Ghost

     When ever I listen to a Metalcore album I just pray that is sounds different from every other Metalcore band out there, and most of the time my prays go unanswered. But with this band my prays were sorta answered.

     They have to sound of Metalcore but to me the some a little different then a lot of the Metalcore band out there right now. And I started to like it. This album grew on me, I really didn't start liking the album till the 5th or 6th song on the first go around but on the second and third go try with this album I really started to like this album!




     I give this album a rating of 7 out of 10. Which any rating that is higher than 5 I think of it as a pretty good rating.

     Watch the video below for my full review


Thanks for Reading and/Or watching!!

-TFMG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...