Social Icons

Testament's Alex Skolnick Top Ten Albums of 2012

I was thinking that this we going to be a list of thing but heavy as sh|t metal albums. But this list really showed me that I was wrong. I really like this list. I want to know what you guys think about this list!

1. Rush - Clockwork Angels
2. Anoushka Shanker - Traveler
3. Gojira - L'Enfant Sauvage
4. Pat Metheny - Unity Band
4. Rodrigo Y Gabriela & CUBA - Area 52
6 Black Country Communion - Afterglow
7. Tom Wait - Bad as Me
8. Andras Schiff - JS Bach, Das Wohltemperierte Clavier
9. Van Halen - A Different Kind of Truth
10 Brad Mehldau Trio - Where Do You Start

So what do you think about the list? What are your favorite albums of 2012?

Thanks for reading!!

-TFMG

Original site: http://www.msanthrope.com/blog/2012/12/alex-skolnicks-top-ten-albums-of-2012/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...