Social Icons

Review Thrash Sells...But Who's Buying?


First off I would like to say that I love how they use Megadeth's title "Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?" and I have to say that I really like this compilation album! That's right is it a compilation album and it is really worth your time if you are a Thrash Metal fan or not.

Track by Track this is a killer album and it just blew me away with the great production, which you don't really get with some Thrash Metal bands today, and each track has it own feeling on it. None of the bands sound the same, which today you have a lot of Thrash Metal bands but most of them so the same. But trust me if you like Thrash Metal then you will like this compilation album, it doesn't have any big name bands on there. But if you don't want to listen to new bands then why listen to music?

Video below is my full review on this album:




Here is the link to the bands bandcamp

Thanks for reading and watching.

-TFMG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...