Social Icons

Album Review: All You can Eat by STEEL PANTHER


Band: Steel Panther
Album: All You can Eat (Bonus Track Version)
Genre: Glam Metal
Release Date: 1 April 2014
Track List:
1 Pussywhipped
2 Party Like Tomorrow is the End of the World
3 Gloryhole 
4 Bukkake Tears
5 Gangbang at the Old Folks Home 
6 Ten Strikes You're Out 
7 The Burden of Being Wonderful 
8 Fucking My Heart in the Ass 
9 B.V.S.
10 You're Beautiful When You Don't Talk
11 If I Was the King
12 She's on the Rag
13 She's on the Rag (Alternate Version)
Before Listening to the Album: Before I do this review I would first like to say that I love this band and everything about them. Based on that this review might be more to the side of liking them. But I will try to go into this album as if I have never heard them before, but that is going to be hard. I can't already see myself listening to this album then comparing it to the last two albums they put out. But I do know one thing, based on the track list, is that I am going to laugh listening to this album.

Review Based on Listening to the Album Once: There is a reason that all ages of metal fans love this band, they have the feel of an 80's band and they have comedy in the songs that everyone can enjoy. If you are a fan of there first two albums then this is a must have. Even fans of just Glam Metal will enjoy it. It reminds me of the sound of the Glam Metal bands in the late 80's to early 90's. This is a well put together album that will give you great laughs and satisfy you musical needs. All-in-all this is a good solid album and is worth your time to to listen to and buy. Even you are still not sure then listen to "Gangbang at the Old Folks Home."

Rating: 9/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...