Social Icons

Album of the Day Review (4/3/2014): Atlas by Parkway Drive


Band: Parkway Drive
Genre: Metalcore
Album Number: 4
Release Date: October 2012
Label: Resist, Epitaph
Length of Album: 48:06
Before Listening: I have never been that big of a PARKWAY DRIVE fan, but I have heard a lot of good things about them. I looked up some reviews on their other albums and I see a lot of positive reviews.

Review: Overall I liked this album. It made me want to listen to some more PARKWAY DRIVE. But to me there are not a lot of songs that stand out in this album. It is not a bad album I would just like a different tone every now and then. Maybe there was a different tone in the songs and I didn't here. But this wont be the last time I listened to this album, that is for sure. It is still a good album and worth a listen to before you buy.

Rating: 7.5/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...